Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Twist!

A Different Christmas Theme.

I love thematic collecting. It provides refreshing relief from the rigours - and expense - of building my KGV collection. Then I thought why not combine the two!

So I came up with a Christmas theme with a twist after discovering a great KGV cover from Australia with a Christmas slogan.





Not long after I found this cover I found another. The slogan on this one isn't as clear, but still discernable.




Then recently while trolling through some KGV Southern Rhodesia I'd purchased, I discovered this gem that was posted on Christmas day!


   
The moral of this story has to be that the sky's the limit when it comes to themes, and you don't have to spend a fortune! But most importantly, make sure you have fun!!

Stay Stamp Crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment